Valley Forge Financial Group’s mission is to provide proactive solutions, rewarding relationships and value for our clients, with mutual dedication, respect and trust, while creating a fulfilling work environment for our team members.
In 1967, our founder, George C. Beyer’s vision to build a business became a reality. His goal was to assist clients in sound decision making to secure and enhance their financial future. The business was built on honesty, integrity and perseverance. These values continue to sustain our long-term relationships with our clients. With a sturdy hand, George expanded Wealth Transfer to include Pension Management, Investments, Private Equity and Family Office. Each of the companies has grown to earn leadership positions in their respective fields not only locally, but nationally.
George Beyer transitioned the leadership of the company to his nephews Mike and Sean Maher in the late 1990’s, in the same meticulous way that he counseled many families during his successful career. Mike and Sean provide a complementary set of experiences and expertise, and currently serve as the stewards for the company. George also created a corporate culture with an enthusiasm for fly-fishing and an appreciation for the outdoors, which often provide the tranquil environment necessary for creative thinking and problem solving with clients.
We are headquartered in an historic turn-of-the-century schoolhouse, a half mile from George Washington’s revolutionary war headquarters at Valley Forge. We also have satellite offices in Muncy and Ephrata, Pennsylvania.
Much has changed over the decades since 1967, but Valley Forge Financial Group is keenly aware of our mission to provide proactive solutions to complex situations, with each of our loyal, talented and specialized team members being personally aware of their trusted role in protecting and enhancing your financial comfort and well-being.
Our Core Values
- Maintain an attitude of responsibility, accountability and pride in our work
- Embrace a mutual respect for our fellow team members, clients and vendors
- Strive for the best possible results for our clients
- Extend fair compensation and rewards to our team members
- Honor all information entrusted to us by our clients with the utmost respect and confidentiality
- Operate every aspect of our business with integrity and high ethical standards
- Encourage continuous training and education for our team members
- Drive our business to provide a competitive return for our shareholders