With an increased focus on fiduciary liability and an ever changing regulatory environment, plan sponsors turn to Valley Forge Investment Consultants, Inc. for comprehensive retirement plan consulting and fiduciary guidance. Our team of specialist advisors are well-versed across the qualified plan spectrum ensuring that we can help you design, implement and refine a retirement plan program that fits the needs of your entire organization. Valley Forge Investment Consultants, Inc. has served both privately-held and publicly-traded companies for more than 25 years.
We offer our qualified plan clients a holistic range of services, including:
- ERISA 3(21) or 3(38) Investment Fiduciary Consulting
- Investment Policy Statement Creation, Maintenance and Compliance
- Investment Menu Design and Monitoring
- QDIA Analysis and Benchmarking
- Plan Design Consulting
- Plan Mergers and Terminations
- Comprehensive Fee Benchmarking and Revenue Sharing Analysis
- Retirement Plan Committee Setup and Governance
- Participant Education and Advice
- Recordkeeper Negotiation and Advocacy
- Recordkeeper Request For Proposal (RFP) Services
- Fiduciary File Maintenance
By partnering and working closely with the fiduciaries of the plan sponsor, we will ensure proper and effective plan design and, ultimately, rigorous governance of the plan. When coupled with our employee education services, plan sponsors can be confident that their retirement plan is a valuable and appreciated part of their overall benefit program.